Friday, March 30, 2007

I just wanna b friends!


Nothing more nothing less
I just wanna b friends

No obligations from my side
Its just that, u b there when u want to share the smiles
whenever I find u in pain i will be there to listen your cries
I promise no expectations will arise.

Though ,I was not always same
I too needed someone to care ; someone to blame
I have waited for hours for a friendly call
Inside this well waiting for someone to come ;someone to haul

And would ask how I m; how do I feel
Bt now I say I no longer need someone to heal

I am not different though I am not same.
I say all this in God’s name

I told u what I feel inside
The ball is all on your side

Bt let me make this clear again
I just wanna b friends
there will be nothing to lose nothing to gain!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home